Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Card using Watercolor Paints


Happy Monday! 

I just received our new CTMH watercolor paints and brushes last week and made this fun card inspired by my upline and friend Karen Pedersen. I am in love with our watercolor paints! They make everything look so beautiful! 
I added a piece of gold foil tape across the center of the card and WOW it just made the card stand out! Love this gorgeous tape! 

Recipe:
1385 White Daisy cardstock
X5751 Sorbet cardstock
Z2164 Sorbet ink pad
Z2105 Black in pad
Hello, Life! Stamps
Z3088 Coral shimmer trim
Z3129 Gold foil tape
Z3091 Pink gems
Z3132 Watercolor paints
Z3188 Paintbrush Set
Z1151 3-D foam tape

You can shop here on my 
blog to purchase these products or visit my OBA @
www.creativescarpbooking.ctmh.com and shop 24/7! 

Thanks for the visit! 
Happy Creating! 

~Liz 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews