Thursday, July 30, 2015

"Love your Smile" Card


Hello Crafty Friends! 

As some of you might know, CTMH has released their retired list. Sadly these cute patterns from our Fundamental papers are being retired! If you love these adorable patterns you have until August 31 to get yours! You can order these here on my blog or on my OBA
@ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

I would like to share this sweet but simple card with you. I love the grays and pinks and they match perfectly with hearts and chevrons! 
I used two stamp sets on this card. This is a standard size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

Here is the shopping list:
D1647 Documenting Moments
D1616 Have a Happy Day
Z2013 Silver sequins
Z1864 Slate striped twist ties
Z2033 Whimsey Fundamentals paper 
Z2174 Slate ink
Z2172 Whisper ink
Z2644 Pixie ink
X5929 Whisper cardstock
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z1151 3-D foam tape

Please come visit next week! I will be posting some fun new artwork! 

Thanks for the visit!
Happy Creating! 

~Liz




2 comments :

  1. It took me several looks to figure out how you made the two-tone chevron pattern. I am SO copying that idea!! I adore the simplicity of this card and how it makes the message stand out. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Becca! I love creating two-tones with this stamp! So fun!!

      Delete

Total Pageviews