Tuesday, June 23, 2015

You're a Star Card


Happy Tuesday, Friends! 

Yesterday I spent much of my day cleaning my scrapbook studio and organizing. It didn't take long before I made a mess of my desk again! Lol
I was so excited to play with some new stamps that I had never used before! 
One of my favorite stamps is the one from our Artbooking Cricut Collection called "Take a Note". This one is definitely a favorite! 
I had fun playing with some colors and came up with this card! I love how it turned out! Perfect for anyone you think is a star! This card would be perfect for those athletes in your life too!

Here is the shopping list:
D1574 Artbooking Cricut Bundle
A1150 Charming Chevrons Flair
Z2140 Outdoor Denim ink
Z2643 Canary ink
Z2641 Glacier ink                               1275 Outdoor Denim cardstock
Z2033 Whimsey Fundamentals paper
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z1294 Sanding Kit

Thanks for stopping by! It's always appreciated! Be sure to stop by again soon! I would love to hear from you! Please leave a message if you have a minute! Thanks! 

Happy Creating! 

~Liz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews