Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Celebrate Layout using the WOTG Cardmaking Kit





Hi All!

I hope your week has been a good one so far! I am so excited to share a fun layout I created using the stamps and paper from the Blossom WOTG Cardmaking Kit! I had a blast using the same products from this kit to create my layout! 
If you would like to use my layout for your own classes or for personal use, you may purchase my cutting guide. 
I don't usually sell my cutting guides but if this is one you would be interested in please email me @ creativescrapbooking@sitestar.net for details. My cutting guide will be finished later this week. Once I receive payment or your OBA order I will email you the guide. 
The cost of the guide is $8 or a $15 order on my OBA @ www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 
Thank you for your interest! 

Here is the shopping list:
9042 Make it from your Heart 2 pattern #13
Z1906 Artbooking Cricut Collection 
Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
G1095 Blossom WOTG Cardmaking Kit
Z3039 Glacier Twine 
Z3042 Coral Reef Sequins
44751 Archival black ink
Z2162 Honey ink
Z2196 Smoothie ink
Z2197 Pear ink
X7196B Blossom paper packet 
X5668 Honey CS
X5763 Smoothie CS
X5764 Pear CS
1385 White Daisy CS 
Z1385 Kraft CS 
Z1923 Smoothie washi tape
Z1151 3-D foam tape

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or leave a comment. 
Thanks! 

Thanks for stopping by! Please come visit again soon! 

Happy Creating!
~Liz






 
 




2 comments :

Total Pageviews