Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May Stamp of the Month Card


Hello Crafty Friends! 

I am so excited to share a fun card I designed using the May SOTM called "Just Sayin'"!
I love the fun banners and shapes in this set! It's perfect for scrapbook pages too! 

I thought it would be fun to try out this set on a card! I added some Smoothie washi tape, black shimmer trim, and black sparkles to this card. I cut random sizes of trim and washi tape and added with the stamped images. Love this color combo! I wasn't sure how it would look together but I really love these colors together! 

Here is the products I used:
Whimsey Fundamentals paper
Black shimmer trim
Smoothie washi tape 
Black ink
Smoothie ink
Glacier ink
Black sparkles
Black cardstock
White Daisy cardstock

You can order your own May SOTM for only $5 with a $50 purchase on my website! This offer is only available during the month of May! 

www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com 

Stop by again soon! 

Happy Creating!

~Liz 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews