Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Congratulations Card using Blossom


Hello Friends!

Hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday! I am so excited to share this pretty card I created using the Blossom papers and Woodgrain embossing folder!
Did you know you can stamp first and then run your card piece through your Cuttlebug? That's what I did on this card. I love the look of the Woodgrain on this card with C1612 Shower Flowers! So pretty! 
I have become addicted to this beautiful paper! I can't seem to get enough of it! Lol

The supplies I used on my card:

This is a standard size card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. 
Blossom paper packet 
C1612 Shower Flowers
Oceanside sequins
Lagoon ink pad
Sunset ink pad
Smoothie ink pad
Pear ink pad
Glacier ink pad
Woodgrain embossing folder

You can order these products through my CTMH website @ 
www.creativescrapbooking.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping by! Come visit me again! :) 

Happy Creating!

Liz

1 comment :

Total Pageviews