Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Santa's Workshop Projects Announced!


Announcing my Santa's Workshop projects! You can choose from these two projects. We are using the Yuletide Carol paper, C1598 Noel Holiday stamps, B1468 Merriest Christmas Holiday, Artbooking, and Artiste. I love the old fashioned vintage look of these projects! 
My Santa's Workshop is scheduled for December 11th! The cost is $25 and it includes: your project supplies, dinner, dessert, bingo prizes, and gifts! Contact me if you are interested! Last day to register is November 20th! Lots of food and creative holiday fun! 
~Liz

2 comments :

  1. I am so exited! I look forward to this every year. We have made so many memories at this class...like the cowpig. He has missed us. Thanks for all the hard work you put in. You are an awesome consultant and friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think the cowpig will always be our groups inside joke! Thank you, Rachelle! That means so much to me! Yes, we have had some fun memories at this event! I am looking forward to this one even more! Love ya, my friend!

      Delete

Total Pageviews