I created this card for my teams mojo challenge. This sketch was designed by Debbie from Mojo Monday blog. I used the Snowhaven paper and black stars. Fun and Simple!
Hello Crafty Friends! I am excited to share another one of my favorite cards! A sunburst card! You can create these cards using your favorite paper packet and any combinations of patterns! This card is my favorite!! They are so much fun! I hope the following instructions will help you create your own sunburst card! Have fun!! :) Cut a piece of white cardstock at 5"x 2 3/4" for the sunburst base. Cut 2-4 of your choice of patterned paper at 1 1/2" x 4". I selected two patterns and cut 6 for this card. Cut your 1 1/2" x 4 piece corner to corner using your paper trimmer. It should look like this. Measure and mark 2 1/2" (halfway mark) on the white base. Line up the grooves at the 2 1/2" mark. Glue these next to each other rotating the patterns. Your white base will look like this when you are done. Flip your base over and ...
Hello Crafty Friends! Thank you for stopping by! Today, I want to share this fun card using the Everyday Arches Dies to create a heart! I was playing one day and came up with this fun idea putting two arches together and turning them opposite directions to create a heart! So fun! I hope this fun idea inspires you! Here's the instructions and shopping list: Cut one white cardstock arch and one floral arch Glue arches together in opposite directions to create a heart Instructions: 1. Cut card front from the Delicate Dreams DSP @ 5 1/4"x 4" 2. Cut one arch in white or another color of cardstock and one arch in DSP of your choice. 3. Fussy cut the images above to create the floral cluster. 4. Cut a banner and dove tails on one end. Stamp your favorite sentiment. 5. Wrap linen thread around three fingers twice and attach with glue dots to side of heart. 6. 3-D the heart in center of card with dimensionals. Create cluster by gluing and tucking pieces. 3-D blue f...
Hello everyone! I created this card using the Floral Charm DSP and arch dies. I loved how it came together! This arch is perfect for stamping sentiments and adding clusters! This card would make a pretty Mother's Day card! I hope this card design inspires you! :) Here's the products I used: I used the Beautiful Patterns embossing folder for the background of my card. I cut the white cardstock piece at 4 7/8"x 3 5/8". Just run the embossing folder and cardstock through your embossing machine. Cut the fourth arch die size on white cardstock through your embossing machine. Stamp your sentiment in Peacock ink towards the center right of arch. This will give you extra room for your floral cluster. I used the Floral Arrangements stamp set. Fussy cut the rose from your Floral Charm DSP. You will need to cut this piece out as well from your DSP to create your cluster. Additional cuts: The Peacock cardstock strip that goes across the card measures @ 3/8" x 2 1/4...
Great Blog, Liz! I love the project ideas! Keep posting!
ReplyDelete